Monday, April 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


ACK! It's already Monday and I didn't do this in advance like I should have.
I blame hosting company and having a holiday.

Short week for us as we've got Spring Break and some evening plans.

Monday- Sweet and Spicy Grilled Salmon, Vegetable Stir Fry
Tuesday- Ribeye Steaks, Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Artichokes, strawberry shortcake for dessert
Wednesday- Grilled Chicken, Sauteed Spinach
Saturday- Broiled Cod, Double Broccoli Quinoa
Sunday- Whole Roasted Chicken with vegetables and sweet potatoes

It's possible I will change my mind on Wednesday and take leftover pasta, meat and sauce I froze and create a baked spaghetti casserole instead. I'd rather save that for some other busier night. It's nice to keep things like that on hand so you can throw a meal together when you are pressed for time.

No comments:

Post a Comment