Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Sometimes when you have a really busy weekend or don't get to sleep in, Monday feels like Sunday. With the exception of having to wake up and take children to school. I have struggled all day to get motivated with my week. Does that even make any sense? I guess what I mean is without downtime on the weekend, a Monday home alone makes it hard to work because I seem to need a lazy Sunday to lay around and watch TV. But duty calls! I have made some edits and additions to the website, I have begun my grocery shopping list for the upcoming new month and that means I have been researching recipes and thinking about my meal plans for the this week and beyond.

Monday- Chicken Tacos, which may also include making a chicken taco salad from the various taco fixings. It's a busy night for us, but I'm making the chicken in advance, so we just have to fix tacos and/or salad to eat when we get home.

Tuesday- Crispy Baked Cod, Smashed Potatoes, Salad with Beets and Yogurt Dressing

Wednesday- Turkey Stir Fry, Rice

Thursday- Skillet Chili Macaroni, I'm making a variation of this using leftover chili I already have. Plus salad.

Friday- I'm not making dinner! I'm out with some friends for book club meeting.

Saturday- Coconut Chicken Tenders, vegetable stir fry

Sunday- Beef roast, mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment