Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from me and my family!

I feel like we just celebrated Y2K, how is it 2014 already?  We had a low key holiday; I baked, but not on the large scale that I have done in the past.  I made some home made gifts like hot chocolate, homemade bread, cinnamon rolls, granola and a few candies. 

With the new year always comes the time to make changes.  Setting goals and resolutions is what we do at the start of a new year and so I thought I would write this quick post to not only say Happy New Year, but include a few things that you may find helpful.  Maybe you are going to eat healthier, or plan your meals and get more organized in the kitchen.  Maybe you just need to get some new recipes to start off the year.  I'm here for you!

I have my Healthy Meals List which has a lot of my favorites and go-to suggestions for people when they are looking for new recipes.  It links to my Healthy Eats Pinterest board, which has not only dinners, but recipes for smoothies, snacks and treats.  You may also want to get ahead of the game and do some cooking for future busy nights.  I have a great list of Freezer Friendly Meals.

As I mentioned in my last post, I intend to have a plan for changes to this blog, with regular posts.  I will also be blogging over at Mama Bootcamp where I help out with food coaching and cooking classes.  I'll have regular posts over there each week with a recipe or healthy cooking tip.

So here's to a fantastic 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment