Thursday, January 27, 2011

E-mealpalnning Personal Chef Services

In-Home Personal Chef Services
How it works:

Weekly or bi-weekly visit to cook in your home.  Includes communication and consultation prior to each visit to discuss the upcoming week's menu.  I can customize to suit your dietary needs, likes/dislikes as well as make other meals like breakfast or dessert if desired.  You can even find give me recipes you want me to make.  I can create meals that are fully cooked, prep meals to be ready for you to cook or a little bit of both.  I provide you a shopping listing using ziplist.com or can do the shopping for you for an extra fee.  No extra equipment or storage containers needed.  Anything I need that you don't have I will provide myself.  I will prepare everything as discussed, clean up and leave any re-heating or final cooking instructions.  Many personal chefs charge you per meal and it can be very expensive.  I just charge an hourly rate for my time and because you purchase the ingredients, you can still control the food costs.  I can help you keep organized in the kitchen, eliminate wasted food, stay on a budget and eat healthy.

Hourly Rate of $20-25 based on your needs, family size and frequency of service.
 

Contact:  info@e-mealplanning.com

View more information

No comments:

Post a Comment