Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Moving in Several Different Ways

A very quick post as an update.  I'm sitting on the floor of an empty house where I still have wireless Internet with my laptop actually on my lap.  My back is killing me and my feet are falling asleep.  But I will push on...
I've been in the thick of moving the e-mealplanning World Wide Headquarters.  Moving is hell on Earth.  It might be the one thing in life that is simultaneously so great and so horrible.  Oh, maybe childbirth too.  That runs a close second.  I get to do both in the span of about 5 months.  Go me!

Anyway, new house, great.  Packing, moving stuff and cleaning old house, not great.  Doing it while pregnant and technically unable to lift heavy items, really crappy.

But in my head I've got all kinds of upcoming blog posts brewing.  When I'll write them, I don't know.  I've got the holidays on my mind too and I'm going to be sure and get that information shared with you soon.

Oh and I've got to do a technical move too.  My actual business website, www.e-mealplanning.com is going to shift and all that content will be located here in my blog, and so the address will move too.  Haven't even begun that move yet.  But I will over the next two weeks.

In the mean time, I wanted to recycle some previous newsletters from last year at this time.

Here is a list of recipes- a few I have shared recently, but several good ones that I don't think I've shared since last year.  They're all good for this time of year and also great for providing leftovers to have again in your lunch or on a busy night.
Recipe List

Also- before I move this page, check out my list of great food-related homemade gifts.  I plan to update it and will share the new link when the page moves, so check it out now and start planning!

Homemade Holiday Gift Ideas


I hope you're having a great holiday season.  Please drop me a line at info@e-mealplanning.com if you want any cooking or baking advice or need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment